Thursday, July 14, 2011

Notre Dame, Indiana Style

Basilica, Notre Dame

In 2009 I was on tour with Bob Dylan, John Mellencamp and Willie Nelson. This particular day we were playing in South Bend, Indiana at the minor league baseball park. I had driven in from Chicago and had some time to spare so I grabbed a local and asked hm to take me to Notre Dame so I could look for images. Long story short it turned out he was a graduate student and had access to some interesting locations on the campus - the Basilica of the Sacred Heart being one of them. He actually got me in with a tripod - sometimes you need to be in the right place.....

I thought this image was lost but it miraculously appeared last night in a different hard drive...

Image Management:

Canon 5DMKII
16-35MM Lens
5 image HDR in Photomatix 
Photoshop CS5
Lightroom 3

No comments:

Post a Comment