Thursday, March 7, 2013

Caravan, Northern, Ireland
Image made after a clearing storm in Northern Ireland. Spotted the Caravan getting pounded by the most beautiful flat front light and had to stop. While making th eimage all I Could think of was the cover of Leon Russell's Carney album and the song 'Tightrope' quoted below. Go Figure!!!


'Like a rubber-neck giraffe
you look into my past
well maybe you're just to blind to - see
I'm up in the spotlight
ohh does it feel right
ohh the altitude
seems to get to me'....Leon Russell

Follow me on TWITTER and FACEBOOK!

I have moved this blog to a new location - http://harrysandler.com - to change your email subscription or RSS feed click on this link and the new sign up is in the upper right hand side of the home page.

No comments:

Post a Comment