Thursday, December 8, 2011

Photostream Resolution


OK, I signed on to the cloud today to see for myself what was happening with the photostream images. It does appear, unless I have done something wrong, that the cloud does lower resolution. Possibly I am missing something - so if you have any more info on this subject please feel free to jump in here....

Thanks

1. Low Res in Photostream


2. High Res on IP4 

I did notice that Hipstamatic Images seem to come into Photostream with a higher resolution percentage then other camera applications....Could this be?

2 comments:

  1. Hummm this is disappointing news... Sounds like a call to Apple is in order. Maybe you need to sign up for more space?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not more space - I have over 20MB so that is not the issue....

    ReplyDelete