Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Jupiter Beach, Florida

Jupiter Beach, Florida
I am leaving for Asia on Thursday (with a three day stop in The City of Angels). In addition to some planning for the trip I am printing for three shows of my landscape work, October in Ohio, November in Indiana and December in New York.

Most of the images are from our National Parks. Places like Zion, Yosemite, Death Valley as well as Caddo Lake (East Texas), Florida Everglades, Scotland and Ireland. I might also throw in a few Urban Landscapes - after all I do live in New York.

Today's image is from Jupiter Beach , Florida. My friend Doug and I went out for sunrise on this day and we were not disappointed. We were greeted by a fast moving tide and lots of color in the sky. To this day Dough and I still talk about that morning as if it was yesterday.

Stay tuned for more information about the shows -

No comments:

Post a Comment