Thursday, January 17, 2013

Scotland, Rainbow

Just back from a rather long trip shooting in France, Belgium, Iceland and Scotland. Covered a good deal of ground and ended up with over 4,500 new images - I see a good deal of computer screen time in the near future.

Today's image is from Scotland. I was with a few friends making images at Dunstaffnage Castle which overlooks the Firth of Lorn just north of Glasgow when it started to rain. I decided not to stay out in the wet and started to head back to the car when suddenly the sky broke and the sun popped out...I stopped for a few images of the Castle and when I turned around was greeted by the scene in this image.....

Rainbows come and go rather quickly but I was able to make a few images before it was gone - i never quite got past what shows in the image - I was hoping for a major rainbow, but.......maybe next time...It is not often you are in the perfect position for a full rainbow....

The image using my Olympus OM-D with the 12-50 kit lens...can not say enough good things about this camera....I will post more images over the next week or so from the entire trip, some of which are on my Facebook Artist Page, Harry Sandler Productions.

Happy New Year.......

No comments:

Post a Comment