Tuesday, October 25, 2011

America's Got Talent

Musical Director Will Hollis with Anna Graceman and Jack Vidgen
In Las Vegas working on America's Got Talent - three shows this weekend at The Colosseum at Caesar's Palace. This years winner was Landau Eugene Murphy who is the headline act along with Michael Grimm (last year's winner),  Jack Vidgen who won Australia's Got Talent, Silhouettes, Anna Graceman, Fighting Gravity, Poplyfe and Landon Swank.
Anna Graceman - Jack Vidgen Duet
The first rehearsals were in Los Angeles with musical director Will Hollis and have now moved to Las Vegas. Shows are Friday, Saturday and Sunday.....This is a fun show with some fabulous artists......

6 comments:

  1. When will these 3 shows be available for viewng in Australia? I'm a big fan of Jack and I'm keen to see his US performances especially the duet with Anna Graceman. I happened to see her audition recently on Americas Got Talent on Australian TV... she s got a great voice for an 11 year old and I reckon hers and Jacks' voices would compliment each other.
    Cheers,
    Ernie
    Sydneys Northern Beaches (Jack's Home territory)
    Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure when these will show in Australia...I am sure they will but not something I am involved in....As for retirement I guess retirement means doing what you want not what you are told....works for me....

    ReplyDelete
  3. FINALLY!! Someone who answers his "comments"questions... Thanks Harry!! Appreciated.

    Ernie
    Sydney, OZ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack has been great by the way....he and Anna did a bang up job on their duet - standing ovations every night....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, that sounds like Jack :)I followed him from his audition on Australias Got Talent and I don't recall him not getting a standing ovation, judges and all... not saying little Anna had nothing to do with the Caesar's Palace effort if her audition was anything to go by :)
    Anyone interested, go to youtube.com and type in Jack Vidgen and Jack Vidgen X Factor Australia.
    Anyway, can't wait to see the show/s. Thanks again Harry!
    Ernie
    Sydney,OZ

    ReplyDelete