Saturday, August 14, 2010

Iceland Postcard

 Downtime today in Los Angeles and going out to the Santa Monica Pier for Sunset tonight.

Very much liking the 'Postcards from the Road' idea so I went back into the Iceland archive and re-processed and image for today's postcard.

I am experimenting a bit with post-processing outside of the phone in various Photoshop CS5 software - the trick is to maintain the IPhone look without over-processing.  What I am liking is being able to get those rich blacks that add a bit of mystery to the image and still maintain a good amount of detail.

Have a great weekend....

1 comment:

  1. Harry, Love this one! So amazing to me the quality a "phone" gets today. My first digital about ten years ago had like 2mp and cost $3500. But i have to say, your "eyes have it." ken leslie

    ReplyDelete