Saturday, August 7, 2010

No Left Turn Unstoned

 "The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery......Ken Kesey

I went to LaGuardia airport this morning at 5AM to catch the 7AM to Kansas City only to find out that the flight had been canceled. This is meaningful with regard to today's image in that if my flight had gone I would not have had time to process this morning.

So I get back home and get an email from Karen Tate, a wonderful Bucks County photographer acquaintance. Karen had posted a comment about one of my IPhone images which triggered me looking for the image above which was shot in Iceland.

Somehow this all led me to think about the blog title quote.  Then I started thinking about Ken Kesey and the Merry Pranksters which in turn led me to the idea for today's blog. 

How this all fits together is beyond me but somehow isn't that the beauty of it all....

Off to Lincoln and points West later today.....

'I've never seen anybody really find the answer—they think they have, so they stop thinking'....Ken Kesey

No comments:

Post a Comment