Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Missoula, Montana

                                                                                         String Lights and Tent Top - Portland

In Missoula today - Post Falls, Idaho tomorrow.

This morning I went out for a drive but mostly wandered around aimlessly. Was searching for a carousel I found on the internet with no luck. Great clouds today but very little light for the most part - and did I mention the light drizzle....one of those days when nothing happens.....

While tooling around Oregon last week my friend David and I had a conversation about photographing a brick wall - seems like this is, at best, a difficult image to make...something he carried with him from his RISD days. Today a few versions of a brick wall...
Off to Post Falls, Idaho tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment