Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Roger McGuinn Composite


There are times when one is minding his own business and an idea shows up that must be dealt with immediately - never quite sure why or where it comes from - it suddenly just steps forward. And over the years I have learned to jump on these ideas to see where it takes me.....today was no exception.

This afternoon I was looking through my lightroom catalog and come across this image of Roger McGuinn from the 70's and the idea of putting a texture on the image comes to mind....I went in to the texture folder and the first one that I see works for me - then the idea of text comes into my mind and I was off an running....

I have no idea why this happened but I am glad it did.....Hopefully there are a few more ideas in there....and they are all welcome around here.......

1 comment:

  1. Harry, Great use of the texture. Looks like ROger is using an early cell phone.

    ReplyDelete