Sunday, April 18, 2010

Adorama IPhone Contest


I was sitting around thinking about what to blog about today when I received a twitter that with the results of the Adorama (link to contest results) IPhone contest. What fun to find out that my image above placed second with 9 other IPhone images.

The image above was captured out of my window at the Boswell Hotel while on vacation in Portree, Isle of Skye, Scotland in early January, 2010.  We encountered the worst Scottish weather in 50 years - every morning we woke up to groundhog day waiting for the weather to clear so we could drive back to Edinburgh. Seriously the only thing missing was Sonny and Cher on the radio when we woke up.

Congratulations to Neville Black whose fabulous soft focus (below) image was the winner.

1 comment:

  1. I love how your photo tells a story Harry, just beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete