Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Adam Lambert - Nokia


Yeah I know, another quick post today....running off to Maine in a few minutes but wanted to get these up today. I really need to get back to the Mermaid Images.....oh well...

Your honor, I am here to defend the 'Yutes' of rock and roll - oh, I think someone already said that - sort of - years ago....         
                                                                               Allison Iraheta and Orianthi

Anyway went to see two idols and an amazing guitar player last night at the Nokia Theater in Times Square - and I was not disappointed.

Not that I am a music critic but I admit publicly that I do watch American Idol and liked Allison Iraheta from the first show....on the show it was fairly obvious she was so young (16) but there was something about that girl..... maybe it was her somewhat similarity to Janis that got me.....

Adam Lambert is all that I thought he would be - the heir-apparent to Mr. Mercury of Queen...I was only able to stay for three or four songs but I was impressed -

And Orianthi is an amazing guitar player, man or woman - she can flat out play.

Off to Maine - stay tuned....I wonder if one ever really catches up to the work...

No comments:

Post a Comment