Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dublin

Reflections - Dublin, iPhone 4
Arrived into Dublin yesterday morning at 7AM....Had a bit of breakfast and a quick nap then hit the streets. As many times as I have been in Dublin with this band or that band this was the first time I actually had the time to get out for a walk - with no cell phone ringing incessantly.

Headed over to Grafton Street then down to the river that runs through Dublin - I captured the image above from the Grafton Street Bridge. Dublin has the most amazing architecture - some of the doorways completely blew me away - hope to get an image of one next ot the hotel before departing for the drive to Galway this morning - more fun driving on the wrong side of the road.

Below is the church in Low, Quebec I attended for the Christmas Eve Candlelight Service....attendance approximately 35 people......

Church, Low, Quebec, IP4

No comments:

Post a Comment