Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sunset Beach

Sunset Beach, Cape May, New Jersey 
I was returning to New York along the coast and had taken the ferry from Lewes to Cape May that day. For some reason I got delayed trying to get out for sunset and was lost trying to find the Cape May Lighthouse. Here i am driving along this small road when I see a sign that says "Sunset Beach' with an arrow pointing straight ahead. Of course this seems rather appropriate so I drive on and end up, of course, on Sunset Beach.

At first I thought that was a rock formation out in the water only later to find out it was a sunken ship that had been there for quite some time.And the water, sky and clouds cooperated for a fabulous sunset.

As Yogi Berra said, "When you get to the fork in the road, TAKE IT'.....

Captured with a Mamiya 645DF, Phase One P65+, 47MM lens

No comments:

Post a Comment