Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas in Canada




I spent December 22 - 26 in Canada and while I was able to post on Dec 23 there was no access to internet on 23, 24 , 25 and 26 so I am playign catch up - need to keep up with my image a day.

To that end today's post will be in two parts - albeit all iphone images -  technically with the 4 images I post today it should keep me in step with my 365 image goal.


So here are two images from Canada - cold, snowing, freezing Canada.....

PS: I had a moose-burger and also went to christmas mass with 20 other people in Low, Quebec  - truly an amazing-humbling experience - more photos from that trip will be posted over the next weeks...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Harry, look forward to seeing more of these, and hearing more about your Holiday trip.

    ReplyDelete