Monday, December 28, 2009

London


Finally made it London this morning - albeit 2 hours late - but that seems to be the norm when traveling overseas due to the recent issues in Detroit.

I did get to watch the last hour of Julie and Julia on the plane and I must say it was a very inspiring film - Julie went through what I am experiencing the past year or so trying to actually do what you love - the emotional up and down roller coaster ride resonates for me.

Still keeping with the iphone theme today (works great out of car windows) here are two photos from the ride from Heathrow to central London. One is The Tower of London and the other popped up outside my car window at a stop light. I rode in the front seat to shoot but also to get the feel of driving over here which starts for me in Glasgow in three days. And, yes, we took all the insurance on the rental car.

Image re-construction equals iphone...

1 comment:

  1. Love them both Harry!, and yes the roller coaster ride is familiar to me as well....so happy you are doing what you love!

    ReplyDelete