Friday, May 6, 2011

New Hampshire

'
New Hampshire

'As soon as your're born they make you feel small
By giving you no time instead of it all
'Til the pain is so big you feel nothing at all'........John Lennon

I have avoided this image for about 20 years. I see it in my lightroom catalog from time to time but have never thought to put it out. On some level this image has always represented a sort of isolation and loneliness.

I do remember having to wear tall waders while standing in the freezing water with a wooden tripod a 4x5 camera and film holders in a backpack. Must have been in the water about 30 minutes before I finally got the shot.  Those were the days my friend - those were the days.....

Captured using a Zone VI 4x5 camera, 120MM lens, Tri-x  scanned into the digital world by JS Graphics in Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment