Friday, February 12, 2010

Bridgehampton Beach

A capture from last August while working out in Southampton. 

Over Labor Day weekend for the past 4-5 years I have had the pleasure to work on a benefit concert for children held in Southampton. One of the side benefits was getting to spend three days out in the Hamptons getting up early every day to photograph the local beaches. I was raised in on the 'Joisy" shore so water and beach is embedded in my DNA - matter of fact today I will be driving down route 1 on the way to Yosemite. This is in fact the long,  two lane way of getting to Yosemite, but I will have the pacific ocean and some fabulous beaches just off to the right. 

The plan for is to hit San Gregorio, Davenport and Santa Cruz (a friend has told me about a very old roller coaster on the pier in Santa Cruz). I will also visit my good friend Michael at his home in Scotts Valley, CA and then head east to Yosemite. 

Stay tuned - more to come.

Regards,






1 comment: