Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Epiphany....


'Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans'       
John Lennon - 'Beautiful Boy'

Went back to the Caddo Lake folder from last year and re-processed a few images. Since that time I have gained new knowledge and thought it would be interesting to see where these images would land. I have also become a bit more accepting of what the image is telling me - not pushing it where it does not want to go.

This epiphany struck last December when I attended a John Paul Caponigro workshop in Maine. This was one of those times when all participants were on the same page and the learning curve increased exponentially. I found myself more active in discussions and offering more opinions then usual. At any rate I walked away from this workshop with new-found confidence.  It was not that long after that trip to Maine that I started this blog and my twitter page. 

Enjoy and thanks for being part of this journey with me.
Posted three images today as I have fallen behind in my posting....

2 comments: