Thursday, March 25, 2010

Abandoned Gas Station


Today was one of those days when nothing seemed to work for me. It was mostly overcast and gray - nothing seemed to be working for me. When I finally made it to the coast even the beaches were dull , or, there was no access due to closed roads.

I did manage to find the abandoned garage above which I caught out of the corner of my eye on route 301 south near the North Carolina border. Kind of reminds me of the place you see on route 66 out west.

Tomorrow seems a bit more promising as I get to Charleston and Savannah.  A friend told me about a plantation called Wormsloe just south of Savannah which I plan to check out.

That's about it for now - sunrise is just around the corner.

1 comment:

  1. Harry, while in Savannah check out the Bonaventure cemetary. It's a feast for the eyes.

    ReplyDelete